Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Egg-cellent ideas.

The contents of my dinner gave me inspiration.

As I was eating my omelette.. i came up with a few SRP ideas related to eggs. Yes, I think about my SRP when I eat dinner and No, I am not crazy.

ok, so here are my egg related ideas:

- the bouncy egg
this involves leaving an egg in vinegar for a week. After a week, it should bounce off the ground without breaking. With this experiment i am going to determine how long the time left in vinegar affects its bouncinss(however you spell it).

- the floating egg
this involves adding salt to an amount of water(hopefully i can desalinate this. It should eventually start to float. With this experiment i am going to determine how much salt would make the egg float and explain the reason for this.

That is all.

1 comment:

  1. bouncinss??

    the bouncing egg sounds more fun, but if you are doing the floating egg, i think Connie is doing something similar

    ReplyDelete