OK, so my method is pretty much the same as my draft, except instead of building 3 of each of the 4 bridge designs i will build 4 of 3 bridge designs( i eliminated one because i figured it would be better to have more accurate results, since i have many variables).
I will stick to the draft of method 2 ( refer to 'post MAR 10').
Ms Zhang suggested to use 1 kg flour bags as the weights ( to measure strength of bridge).
I will either use the flour bags or bricks, which ever one my 'practice' bridge can take. The 'practice' bridge will probably hold a similar weight with the bridges i will record the results of. If the 'practice' bridge breaks with like 2 or 3 bricks on it then i will probably use the flour bags to get a more accurate result.
I decided the draft of method 2 over method 1 because the first method has too many uncontrolled variables which can affect the whole outcome of my experiment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment